**ANGUISH OF A TREE

Nature Thing...                


       *Hello my dear fellow beings, I have been called  'tree'  by you.   But I'm not!!
Truly I'm the processor of the nature around you which is also inside you. Generally for a system to work perfectly,  the heart of the system takes a major responsibility like as CPU for a computer system. I always feel very happy for my responsibility which is given by the God to be the heart of this  natural system and you are the users of this system which is called  NATURE  by you.



    *In the same way,  you people(Human)  were also given some roles and responsibilities to do as your part that is, "to protect this system by which you are being fed". But, from the last few decades in the process of proving your survivalism  you forgot to protect my sustenance . This leads to my becoming extinct. In this process, you are ignoring the fact that, "only my existence will make you  survive all the way..." 
So, don't ignore me my FRIEND...
"I  STILL  LOVE  YOU...!!"

                                                                                                                                             By
                                                                                                                                 Praneeth Krishna...!!

Comments

  1. I hope the responsibility to us for this system will not extinct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re right on spot. Without trees what can we breath?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

**BODY-MIND-SOUL IN CO-ORDINATION WITH(Vs) UNIVERSE

**THE REALITY OF RELATIONSHIPS

**OUT OF THE BOX