**A Thing From GOD

GOD THING
                          If the god appears in front of me and tells me that "You are the most intelligent person in the world and you can materialize whatever you want and you can control others minds. You are created for this and that's the reason of your presence in the universe...."

‌                         Obviously I will believe in that from the core of my heart without any mark of hesitation as it was said by God. Because, God speaks only truths and he don't know lieing.From that movement I will believe in that and move on with that in the remaining life creating whatever I want and ultimately lives a happy life.


            Then after I'm going to do all the miracles in my life by succeeding in every aspect, only because I BELIEVED in the sentence told by God(as he don't lie) that 'I can do anything'. 


           This is what where the whole thing lies. This is all the Secret involved and makes the human lives run. That is the "BELIEF". Belief in the things which we can(will) do....
Praneeth Krishna...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

**BODY-MIND-SOUL IN CO-ORDINATION WITH(Vs) UNIVERSE

**THE REALITY OF RELATIONSHIPS

**OUT OF THE BOX